21 December 2012

Snowy tree

Once again, I sought inspiration for today's mani, but it's perfect for today since we got dumped on with snow by winter storm Draco yesterday. We got at least a foot of snow!  This time it came from a pin that I found.  Instead of using red like in the picture, I decided to go with a green since that's my favorite polish color! While looking over the greens that I had, I wanted to do something a bit different than the traditional Christmas green.  When I saw Zoya Bevin, I knew that it was the perfect color!


I used two coats of Zoya Bevin as the base.  I free handed the snow and tree using Rimmel French White Nail Tip Liner. Just like the other tree mani I did, I didn't use tape for the tree though I should have.  I really like how this turned out though! In Wisconsin, we have long winters so I might have to revisit this idea sometime again.


No comments:

Post a Comment