14 December 2012

Naild'It Snow Flake Cake

I was given Naild'It Snow Flake Cake a while ago by a friend but was waiting for the appropriate time to wear it. Since it's winter now, I think it's time!

I knew I wanted to layer this polish, but I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to use as the undies so I broke out a nail wheel and a bunch of polishes.


From left to right, we have Zoya Isla, Zoya Arizona, Sinful Colors Amethyst, FingerPaints Art You Blue?, Nicole by OPI Khloe Had a Lam-Lam, China Glaze Exotic Encounters, Sinful Color Leap Flog, Rimmel Black Satin, Sally Hansen Gunmetal, Sinful Colors Slate, and 2 coats and 1 coat of Snow Flake Cake on it's own.

Here's the combo I finally chose to do on my nails.


It was a bit difficult to photograph, but you can see all the awesome glitters in the bottle shot below.


This last one is a bit blurry, but you can see the great holographic glitter that way.


My base color was Sinful Colors Slate which you can on its own below.




No comments:

Post a Comment