02 December 2012

Guest Post: Griselda from Oh Me! Oh My!


Today's guest post is from Griselda

*********************************************************************************

Hey everyone, it's Griselda from Oh Me! Oh My!

I want to start of by congratulating Jessica on her new little bundle of joy and to say thank you for considering me to be a guest blogger! This is actually the first time I've ever been ask to be a guest blogger and I felt so honored to be ask. I had such a hard time deciding on what to do on my nails for this guest post but then I finally settled on this design so I hope you all like it!




What I used:
- Seche Clear
- Orly Miss Conduct 
- Color Club Gingerbread
- So Easy Stripe Rite in Black
- Seche Vite

I figured I couldn't go wrong with something glittery, pink and leopard print! 






I really liked the way this turned out and it has a festive feel to it so it makes a good holiday mani.

Once again thank you Jessica for allowing me to be a guest blogger on Ruby's Nails!

xoxo

2 comments: