06 December 2012

Guest Post: Constantly Redone

Today's guest post is from Constantly Redone

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Jessica worked so hard growing a beautiful baby boy, how could I resist doing a guest post for her?  I'm from Constantly Redone (http://constantlyredone.blogspot.com/) and today I'm happy to share with you some ornate nail art.


Strangely enough, my right hand came out much better than my left.  I must need more practice!  But on to the nails...the base color for this is China Glaze "Deviantly Daring" from the recent Bohemian collection.  The freehand nail art features three chromy-metallic colors in the gold family;
the true bronze is China Glaze "Poetic" which is part of their permanent line.  Deborah Lippman's "Sugar Daddy" is a rose gold/gold duochrome polish.  Finally, we have one of my precious favorites, the coveted Sally Hansen "Amber Ruby" nail prism.  It's got a serious burgundy/gold shift.




The pattern is inspired by paisley prints and wallpapers I wish I had.   I love the combo of blue and gold, especially a deep teal blue like this one.  I hope this inspires you!  Thanks, Jessica, for letting me celebrate with you!


**********************************************************************************************************************************
Looks great!!! Thanks!

1 comment: